Myrtle Beach, SC US 29577
15th Annual Myrtle Beach Turkey Trot 5K
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Location: Grand Park Lake in Market Common in MB (1150 Farrow Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577)
This is one of the largest races in the Myrtle Beach area! The race course is through the scenic Market Common region of Myrtle Beach, which was home to the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base. Runners, Walkers, and Strollers are all welcome!! Participants receive a high quality race shirt, finisher medal, and post-race goodies!
Parking: There is plenty of parking along Farrow Parkway in Market Common or in the parking garage off Farrow Parkway.
Restrooms: Port-o-Potties located at Grand Park Lake
Online Registration: Registration closes Wednesday, November 24 at 5:00pm. There is NO race day registration or packet pickup registration.
Packet Pickup: Black Dog Running Company (1600 Farrow Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577)
- Wednesday, November 24 from 3:00pm-7:00pm
**There is no race day bib pickup. A friend may pick up your bib for you. If you are unable to pick up your bib during one of the times listed above or are traveling from out of town, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gun timing will be used to score for overall awards.
- Chip timing will be used to score for age group awards.
- Your chip race time begins once you cross the start line mat. If you think you will qualify for overall awards, please start in the front.
- Participants are encouraged to carry their own hydration during the race-there is NO water stop available.
- Runners, Walkers, and Strollers are all welcome!
- Participants are encouraged to come dressed in festive attire.
- If you would like to be considered for prizes, please check in at the NS Promos tent upon arrival prior to race start.
- Overall Awards will begin at 8:45am
- Age Group Awards and Costume Contest Prizes will begin approximately 9:15am
- Results are live at www.svetiming.com
- Award categories:
Overall Male and Female 1,2,3 place
Overall Masters Male and Female 1 place
Overall Grand Masters Male and Female 1 place
Age groups: Male and Female 1,2,3 place 0-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-up